Cannabis has definitely come a long way from when people use to think this as a product for vaping or smoking. If you check online, you will find that CBD can be used for a number of edible products. When used in the right dosage, it can be effective in treating anxiety and depression too.
Differentiating between CBD and THC Edibles
If you are purchasing CBD edibles for the first time then you might often get confused with THC edibles and purchase the wrong product. This is the reason you must first invest some time in learning the difference between the two.
CBD edibles can be in the form of chocolate bars, chews, energy bars, honey and smoothies. The most popular edible are the CBD gummies which you can get from JustCBD Stores located in Northern Ireland, UK. You can opt from different sizes and shapes ranging from 250mg to 3000mg. These gummies are made from pure and fine quality ingredients, thereby striking the perfect balance.
When purchasing CBD edibles, ensure that you check the ingredients and the concentrate percentage on them. Many companies might sell you fake or poor-quality products that will not yield the desired effect. The best way to gather information about such products or companies is to check the reviews and ratings.
CBD infused products, when compared to THC products have less concentrate of hemp and marijuana when compared to THC. Many of the CBD edibles might contain THC, but if the concentrate is more than 0.3%, then the product is potent and can make you high.
The basic differences between the two are as follows:
- They have the same chemical formula, but different chemical properties which in turn affect your body differently
- THC binds with receptors in the brain, whereas CBD works with the other receptors in the body
- CBD edibles can help to alleviate symptoms of arthritis, diabetes, insomnia, anxiety and depression
- THC can only provide relief from symptoms of glaucoma, nausea and pain
- CBD edibles have relatively less side effected than THC edibles
- CBD edibles are legal under the federal law, whereas THC edibles are is not
- There are special lab tests that can be conducted to detect CBD in the bloodstream, whereas THC can show up in normal tests also
- CBD edibles are non psychotropic, which means it does not give a ‘high’
- THC edibles are psychotropic and give a ‘high’
CBD Edibles are Less Addictive than THC
CBD edibles in any form can help in relieving pain as it has anti inflammatory properties. In addition to this, you are less likely to get addicted to CBD edibles when compared to THC edibles.
If you are suffering from any medical condition, you might want to get yourself checked by a doctor first. Consult with your doctor if you can take CBD edibles before you purchase them.
It is always better to familiarize yourself with the laws of your state before you purchase CBD edibles. Check lab reports from the company from which you are purchasing CBD edibles to check the credibility of the product.